One of our core beliefs is that we believe part of our responsibility in life is to help those less fortunate in life. The charities that we tend to favour are those that help families and children to change their lives.
We believe in projects and charities that promote independence and increase a person's self worth and self respect. We are about more than just making money, because life is bigger than that. At Genistar our vision is to raise up leaders who become financially independent so that they can fund the charity of their own choice.
Here are some of the charities that the CEOs (Jeff Lestz and Bob Safford) are proud to support and be affiliated with; in addition to this the associates of Genistar personally support hundreds of other charities on an individual basis.
- Habitat for Humanity - www.habitatforhumanity.org.uk
- Compassion - www.compassionuk.org
- World Vision - www.worldvision.org.uk
- Kiva - www.kiva.org
- Heifer Project - www.heifer.org
- A21 Campaign - www.thea21campaign.org
- I Care Revolution - www.icarerevolution.com
- Vision Rescue - www.visionrescue.org.in
- Mayan Families - www.mayanfamilies.org